Contrary to popular belief, I don’t hate everything. So here’s a list of stuff I like in no particular order (and in no way is this list exhaustive):
- Beer – lots of kinds, but if I have a choice I’ll likely pick an IPA
- Movies – comedies, dramas, documentaries, horror and lots of “so bad it’s good” flicks
- Guitars – I’ve been playing on and off since I was 17.
- Basketball – I like playing it (although I haven’t in years) and watching
- Animals – I’ve got two dogs
- Home theater technology – I am pleasantly surprised by all the progress in this field
- Mobile tech – ultraportables laptops, mobile internet devices (yep, I’m the guy who liked the Sony Mylo)
- Podcasting – anybody can create and distribute a show
- Modern design – clean lines, uncluttered appearances
- Lots of failed technologies – I was intrigued by the UMPC, Smart Displays, SPOT and more. These things didn’t pan out, but I really appreciated the attempts to re-invent the computer. One of my dogs is named “Audrey” after the 3Com Audrey.
- Arguing – I don’t necessarily believe everything I say. Sometimes I try to make sense of things by arguing the other side.
- Roller coasters – I’m an adreline junkie, so I try out coasters when I can. On a related note, I’ve been skydiving twice and it was blast.
There you go. Now you know and knowing is 1/2 the battle. Go Joe.